Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Waffen SS Postcards

Article about: Hello guys, I picked up this nice set of SS postcards the other day. I don't usually collect photo's and such but I couldn't pass up on these great images. They appear to be from a series of

?

Default Re: Waffen SS Postcards

Quote by Aldo View Post

This is another favorite of mine. Titled "Fla im Erdkampf" Translation ? Unknown I think it means something like Flak gun used for land battle ? The mighty and versatile 88 in action. I love the greatcoats !

This is an unrelated photo of the 88 in place at Normandy

The FLAK photo shows the Fendt 88 Battery near Mariupol.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Postcards
    P
    Many

?

Waffen SS Postcards

SowjetstraBe translation ? Soviet Road ? The infamous mud of the Soviet union sucking up german boots & vehicles

?

Waffen SS Postcards

StraBenkampf translation ? Street battle. Great combat photo of an MG team amid the rubble with what looks like a young Unterscharfuhrer looking on. Fixed bayonet for effect ?

?

More Heavy Artillery

Waffen SS Postcards

Artillerie in einer PaBstrabe

Waffen SS Postcards

Fla beim ErdbeschuB

Waffen SS Postcards

Schwere Artillerie bein Feuern

?

Waffen SS Postcards

Sturmpioniere schlagen eine Bresche

The last postcard in the series depicts a couple of sturmpioneers in action. Cheers, Al

My friend you have a very valuable set of cards,also one of the most counterfeited.I believe you have an original set.The price for a set of reprints is about 20.00 bucks.The original cards run anywhere from 50.00 to 75.00 dollars per card!!!! If they we used with field post cancel you can bump the price up to around 100.00 bucks.Scan one card front and back and I will see if I can give you a definite answer.Great Find

?

Quote by operaman View Post
    My friend you have a very valuable set of cards,also one of the most counterfeited.I believe you have an original set.The price for a set of reprints is about 20.00 bucks.The original cards run anywhere from 50.00 to 75.00 dollars per card!!!! If they we used with field post cancel you can bump the price up to around 100.00 bucks.Scan one card front and back and I will see if I can give you a definite answer.Great Find
    Hello, I believe the cards are 100% original TR era. They appear to have been taped in an album for many years. they have yellow discoloration around the edges & on the back along with old tape residue. When I bought them I thought I got a good deal. I know on average a post card can sell for about $10 but I figured these great combat scenes along with the SS markings would make them more valuable. I scanned one front and back for your opinion. I had to reduce the resolution in order to upload the pics, I hope this does not alter the image. Let me know what you think. Thanks for your help, Al

Waffen SS Postcards

Waffen SS Postcards

Bingo! You have the real thing.I will search on line and see if I can find some prices for you.

Aldo,go to kreigcards.com and click on WaffenSS site there are several cards on the site from your set.

Most TR cards are much more expensive that 10.00 dollars,common cards 25.00 rare cards 500.00 to 750.00.Most cards are in the range of 60.00 to about 200.00 I have been collecting for about 30 years and I have some of everything,I have posted a lot on this site if you care to look

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast