Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

.303 Battle of Britain Browning Machinegun Relic 1940.

Article about: The Armourer Magazine has published my article on the history of the RAF Supermarine Spitfire MK1A .303 Browning machinegun relic i have and it is in the current Sep/Oct issue! This superb r

Default .303 Battle of Britain Browning Machinegun Relic 1940.

The Armourer Magazine has published my article on the history of the RAF Supermarine Spitfire MK1A .303 Browning machinegun relic i have and it is in the current Sep/Oct issue! This superb relic is now for sale and if anyone on the forum is seriously interested in it pleas give me a call on 07541133550. Ive tried twice to post it up in the classifieds section but this seems to be down at the moment. Regards, Tim.

Default Re: .303 Battle of Britain Browning Machinegun Relic 1940.

Out of intrest, How much are you asking? I've just bought a British L3A2 Browning so I doubt I'll be able to afford a relic .303 for a while yet.

?

Having seen this particular 303, I can vouch for its condition, which is great.
    (Sorry Tim, I cant afford to buy it from you mate.)

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Quote by m3bobby View Post
    Out of intrest, How much are you asking? I've just bought a British L3A2 Browning so I doubt I'll be able to afford a relic .303 for a while yet.
    Hello there, Im looking for the best offer on this one. The good thing is that it does have its provenance by way of where and when it was found etc and you dont often come across these. If you are interested make me an offer as you never know! Regards, Tim.

Quote by jimpy View Post
    Having seen this particular 303, I can vouch for its condition, which is great.
    (Sorry Tim, I cant afford to buy it from you mate.)

Regards etc

Ian D

Cheers Ian and hope you enjoyed your stay with us as it was pleasure having you round mate! Regards, Tim.

?

Thanks for the stop-over Tim, the company and scoff was enjoyable also.
    Hope to repeat it again sometime, offer open to you and Sandra when we get the new house sorted.

Regards etc
    Ian D

talkin of scoff ian i just devoured a pack of mcvities choccy digestives i found over here and at approx 3 quid a pk not cheap i just traked down crumpets too lol its amazing how lifes little pleasures take ona big meaning when not readily available , apologies for going off tangetn on the 303 guys but the scoff part caught my starved deprived english eyes lol

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    talkin of scoff ian i just devoured a pack of mcvities choccy digestives i found over here and at approx 3 quid a pk not cheap i just traked down crumpets too lol its amazing how lifes little pleasures take ona big meaning when not readily available , apologies for going off tangetn on the 303 guys but the scoff part caught my starved deprived english eyes lol
    Really Ian!!!! Standing between a guy and his choccy biscuits lol! What have you to say for youyrself??? Regards, Tim.

Quote by Falschirmjager View Post
    The Armourer Magazine has published my article on the history of the RAF Supermarine Spitfire MK1A .303 Browning machinegun relic i have and it is in the current Sep/Oct issue! This superb relic is now for sale and if anyone on the forum is seriously interested in it pleas give me a call on 07541133550. Ive tried twice to post it up in the classifieds section but this seems to be down at the moment. Regards, Tim.
    Forum member Airwarrior is now the lucky owner of this item, so its no longer up for grabs-well done Andy and im sure you will be well pleased with this rare piece!. Regards, Tim.

Tim i am quite excited about this cant wait.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast