Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

5cm Flak Flash Suppressor????

Article about: Hi guys, This is my latest purchase which i should receive in next few days. It was advertised as a Flak38 muzzle/flash suppressor-but look at the size as there is helmet for comparison and

Default 5cm Flak Flash Suppressor????

Hi guys, This is my latest purchase which i should receive in next few days. It was advertised as a Flak38 muzzle/flash suppressor-but look at the size as there is helmet for comparison and im told its very heavy. Its around 1.5 feet long and im sure its a 5cm flak muzzle as too big for a 2cm flak38. Any ideas would be welcome. It was found in Normandy cleaned and re-painted and price is £250 what do you think guys???? Cheers Tim.Attachment 758057

?

A bit big for a 20mm yes
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

expensive,but your money.lol

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    expensive,but your money.lol
    Well, maybe but as i recall an old guy i used to live next door to many years ago said he was once called a "bloody fool" but buying a mixed bag of German WW2 uniforms from the boot of a car back in the 60's only to make a killing later on and aid his retirement fund. More info received states this muzzle brake was from destroyed Flakpanzer 43 in the Falaise area. The wreck had been there some years after the war until being removed by scrap metal traders. The muzzle brake somehow ended up as a door prop for a farm outbuilding and was obtained by a visitor who repainted it and then sold on to dealer. I have seen another but at $890 plus $95 shipping and not in very good nick. Cheers Tim.