Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Amazing Find With Metal Detector!!!

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?   Found this German Kriegsmarine uniform with my metal detector the other day, absolutely incredible! It’s amazing to see how well this thing has held up after ov

Default Amazing Find With Metal Detector!!!

Found this German Kriegsmarine uniform with my metal detector the other day, absolutely incredible! It’s amazing to see how well this thing has held up after over 70 years in the ground. This is the second uniform I have found with my metal detecor, and this uniform is also worth framing. This is what is called a Kriegsmarine “Collani” uniform. It is basically a double breasted blue wool body with two internal brest pockets and two flapped hip pockets. The uniform has two rows of six gold gilt Kriegsmarine buttons. The golden yellow emborided breast eagle is still visible on right breast of the tunic, unfortunately the golden embrorided part of the eagle has rotted away – but the blue wool backing is still present. The collar insignia is unfortunately gone, either rotted away or removed. It is still possible see that this uniform had collar insignia sewn on. On the left arm there is a combined specialty/rank patch, its unfortunately impossible to tell what it was.

It sounds great, but can you post some stills as well as the video.

Thanks.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Of course!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Amazing Find With Metal Detector!!!   Amazing Find With Metal Detector!!!  

Amazing Find With Metal Detector!!!   Amazing Find With Metal Detector!!!  

Amazing Find With Metal Detector!!!  

Wow! That's a great find --- and this is the second one you've found you say?

Quote by oksnevad_2 View Post
    Of course!
    Thanks, can you repost the video link, whoops!
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi Oksnavd, bloody good find there mate, the only thing I found with my metal detector was Coke pull rings.

Regards SK

Too cool

?

Amazing state of preservation!

Paul