Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Back on the Ointment dump: Bricks,Buckles and something new to clean my teeth with.

Article about: Hello, This afternoon i spent digging a bit more of the Ointment dump. Slow going as there is a lot of roots. Still plenty more to dig Pictures> 1: The pile of Rocks 2: The findings 3: US

Default Back on the Ointment dump: Bricks,Buckles and something new to clean my teeth with.

Hello,

This afternoon i spent digging a bit more of the Ointment dump. Slow going as there is a lot of roots. Still plenty more to dig

Pictures>
    1: The pile of Rocks
    2: The findings
    3: US Tooth brush!
    4: Close up
    5:Need help with this one LS, I think it says J?ZET
    6:Also did you find these attached to a helemet i can't rember?
    7:Buckles and buttons
    8:Tooth brush cleaned

Cheers

John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Back on the Ointment dump: Bricks,Buckles and something new to clean my teeth with.   Back on the Ointment dump: Bricks,Buckles and something new to clean my teeth with.  

Back on the Ointment dump: Bricks,Buckles and something new to clean my teeth with.   Back on the Ointment dump: Bricks,Buckles and something new to clean my teeth with.  

Back on the Ointment dump: Bricks,Buckles and something new to clean my teeth with.   Back on the Ointment dump: Bricks,Buckles and something new to clean my teeth with.  

Back on the Ointment dump: Bricks,Buckles and something new to clean my teeth with.  

Default Re: Back on the Ointment dump: Bricks,Buckles and something new to clean my teeth with.

Hi John,

Nice finds a good dig, I like the toothbrush and Tizer bottle. Yes you're right the springs are part of a tommy helmet chin strap. The picture below shows the same part, but with the cloth covering thats missing from yours.

All the best.

LUCKYSTRIKE

Default Re: Back on the Ointment dump: Bricks,Buckles and something new to clean my teeth with.

Toothbrush U.S. Army is cool!!! Good digging.

Some nice finds there WH. I love the toothbrush..........I've added it to my toothbrush wish list.

Shame you didn't find any toothpaste to go with it !

Cheers

Steve T

Thanks LS i see what you mean with the straps . Thanks for the bottle ID Tizer sounds much better than JZET :P.

John

Hi Steve,

I did find a tube of toothpaste 3 years ago when i first started detecting the encampment.

I think it should be our challange to see how many different types of toothbrushes we can find

John