Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Battlefield Tours to Russia

Article about: Interesting.....

?

Default Re: Battlefield Tours to Russia

It sure looks like it. The tail on the rocket i found also looks more mortar like, but the fins does look not mortar like. The rockets on the sdkfz 251 look a little too big in diameter though.

?

archmoco have just told me it's the Stielgranate 41fired from the PAK36.

Wiki link: Stielgranate 41 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

?

Wow, I bet the gun crew took turns running to the muzzle of the PAK to load one of those babies under fire!!

?

Good point there. I bet that was not the most desirable job on the PAK36

?

The two tanks you have found could it be a couple of Flammenwerfer 42`s Its hard to tell from the photo- but they look like the one i found some time ago.

?

They are way too big/heavy to be carried on the back. I have some footage on video about these two. I just have to edit the video, the it will be obvious. I know there is not much for size comparison on the pics.

Regards, Lars

LARS,brilliant mate,,,love it,,,,,can you tell me a bit more about the surroundings.The old barn,do people live near there?or is it in the middle off no where,,,i see the pics in the forest,do people own these places or does it belong to the country,like a national park,if it was england we would off seen in the photos of a couple of burnt out car and some bastard thats chucked a mattress out the back of a van
    keep the photos coming mate,we in the uk dont see finds out the ground like this
    many thanks adam

?

No problem Adam. The barn you see close up, there live people not too far from there. The other buildings are in the middle of nowhere. The forest there is most likely owned by the state, but i don't know. This is not "my" territory so to speak. I doubt if anybody knows who actually owns them. I can say that you will for sure not see any burnt out cars out there, unless they are WW2 vehicles. There is no chance to drive a normal car out there. The areas here are so big it's difficult to understand, and the front lines are huge. You will of course find some garbage from forest workers or some black diggers. They don't really seem to care for the nature in their country. I should have a video up in not too long.

Regards, Lars

Quote by Datrus View Post
    archmoco have just told me it's the Stielgranate 41fired from the PAK36.

Wiki link: Stielgranate 41 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    These are rare (non relic), at least in US (only seen one for sale). The only ones ive seen in person were in museums in Europe.

?

Hello guys. I have made a little video from our tour. There is not so much actual digging in the video. It's more a portrait of the area we were in. Just to show how the old battlefield in Bryansk look today. I hope you like it.

A tour on the Eastern Front.mp4 - YouTube

Regards, Lars

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast