Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 34 of 154 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

Article about: Next mirror for REAL gentlemans.....with condom

Default re: Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

Maxim....your link in your 'location' has made your thread go all out of whack.

Now is OK?
    Arktis ist Nicht!

Yep....that sorted it

Then I shall continue
    Match boxes and medallion
    I hope-it"s interesting for many people
    Cheers
    Maxim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  
    Arktis ist Nicht!

Quote by Taurus454 View Post
    I would think the graves registration folks would be upset at this. The first step in archaelogy digging is if you find remains, stop everything, until the forensic folks arrive. Recovering the remains of our fallen comrades is a solemn and painstaking meticulous process, particularly as they are trying to identify remains and will involve government agencies IAW international law. All in all, very cool find but it would seem (i'm not being insulting here) someone could argue that this is grave desecration. Just saying!
    Thanks that have informed me it.
    Here there are no subjects from graves. I do not dig out a graves! I am engaged in search of LOST soldiers.LOST!
    Arktis ist Nicht!

?

I would think the graves registration folks would be upset at this. The first step in archaelogy digging is if you find remains, stop everything, until the forensic folks arrive. Recovering the remains of our fallen comrades is a solemn and painstaking meticulous process, particularly as they are trying to identify remains and will involve government agencies IAW international law. All in all, very cool find but it would seem (i'm not being insulting here) someone could argue that this is grave desecration. Just saying!
    Taurus have you read all this thread or any of the related ones ?

If you had it is clear that Maxim and Andrey etc are working with various governments , German Volksbund,Russian war graves , Norwegian search organisations etc to recover , identify if possible and repatriate to their native land or the the nearest war cemetery all that they recover.

This is a very informative and interesting thread and posts and unfounded accustaions of Grave robbing and grave desecration etc etc such as this will no longer be tolerated.

Please read these threads fully and those who are posting the majority of the postd on this thread can get on with that and not have to be justifying themselves again and again !!!

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Dear Taurus, I have more info for you,and for people,like you.
    I do work which helps the unknown and lost soldiers to receive Christian ritual. Now they receive graves. But only after I them shall find it. I hope for understanding and absence of application in your consciousness of double standards.
    Arktis ist Nicht!

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Taurus have you read all this thread or any of the related ones ?

If you had it is clear that Maxim and Andrey etc are working with various governments , German Volksbund,Russian war graves , Norwegian search organisations etc to recover , identify if possible and repatriate to their native land or the the nearest war cemetery all that they recover.

This is a very informative and interesting thread and posts and unfounded accustaions of Grave robbing and grave desecration etc etc such as this will no longer be tolerated.

Please read these threads fully and those who are posting the majority of the postd on this thread can get on with that and not have to be justifying themselves again and again !!!

regards

Paul

well said paul!! if collectors would just read the informative info in each post instead of just looking at pictures they would know who these guys work with and are not grave robbers!!!

maxim and sebastian great pictures and work as always keep it up

regards ewan

Thanx Paul and Ewan!
    Education need for people!
    By the way I shall continue
    Cheers
    Maxim
    Arktis ist Nicht!

?

Now trying to offend, as a disabled veteran, I had a duty to say what I said. Like I said, very cool though
    As i stated before please read the threads before making such defammatory comments because they will offend whether you are intending to or not , making com,ments like that is not the " Duty " of anyone.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 34 of 154 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 134 ... LastLast