Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 132 of 154 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1535

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

Article about: Next mirror for REAL gentlemans.....with condom

****!****!****!I hid it in 2011
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  
    Arktis ist Nicht!

Evil faces LOL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  
    Arktis ist Nicht!

Vikings in Fisher peninsula ,Barents Sea
    Russian coast Varanger-fjord
    Arktis ist Nicht!

Bandenkampf Azeichen in Silber,great condition,Unker
    More unfo-please PM
    Rewarding in Reich: 1650 (Bronze)
    510 (Silber)
    47 (Gold)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  
    Arktis ist Nicht!

Overhoff&Co SS officer belt buckle
    More info-PM
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Arktis ist Nicht!

Nice BKA. Is there any unit provenance Maxim???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

1944 fighting place near Kiestinki.Just found the elements of outfit,a lot of rags.The fight was in 27-30 of April,lots of snow in taiga.Parts of human bodies,but not much at night both sides pulled their dead from the battlefield.The guy was from the mountain shelf replenishment "Michael Gaissmayer".Officer buckle too,dry sandy spot overgrown with moss.The second piece of strap with a loop I found.I need new quadrocopter,so I've decided to part with these things,they are traded on several trading platforms.
    Arktis ist Nicht!

You never fail to amaze me with your efforts and discoveries, and the photos of course! Thank you for sharing your updates with us...
    cheers, Glenn...

?

I like the incredibly detailed snake skin on the Bandenkampf Azeichen.
    Do you find BKA with diamonds commanded by H.Himmler ??

Thanks again for theses incredibles pictures.

Ring after cleaning
    Silver 830

Arktis ist Nicht!