Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 144 of 154 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1535

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

Article about: Next mirror for REAL gentlemans.....with condom

thanks to share, keep going

- - ------- - -

thanks to share. keep going

?

Wow! Grassau is not far from me, 20 km...

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    This ring type is one that I've never seen before, and I've been looking at Todtenkopf rings since the 1960's. It's especially unusual, in the fact that it has silver markings on the Outside of the band, rather than the Inside. You will Not find Any of the many experts in this field on line or otherwise who will ever admit to the fact that any of these rings ever Had outer band markings, but there you go- here's one right out of the ground. Go figure. If it makes a difference (which it doesn't, in My opinion, at least) It could Possibly be a Non-German made piece, since it came from the SS Nord Division with many many Norwegians, Finns, etc in it. Either way, it's a definitely owned and worn SS piece in decent heavy silver in a very seldom seen pattern. I have no clue as to why it is split in the back, but I suspect that it is from the purchaser not wishing to take or having the time to have it properly Sized and so took it with the band open in the back. I've seen others like this as well of all kinds- not just the Todtenkopf types. I don't believe that Any of the skull rings were ever Official Sanctioned military rings and all branches of service did, indeed, wear them (I've even seen an early photo of a White Russian wearing a Beautiful large skull ring) but This ring, in This case, is Definitely from an SS man, and most probably an officer as well. Straight out of the ground from the site of a famous battle ground. You can't get any better than that! Excellent ring! William
    The 800 is German hallmark, and the horse stamp indicates Hanau.

I should add, though, that amusingly, a self-made expert has since pronounced this ring to be a "cast without a doubt" fake and it has been mocked extensively. Personally, I see absolutely nothing that I do not like about it and consider it a rare and desirable ring whether anyone happens to like it or not...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I should add, though, that a pompous self-made expert has since pronounced this ring to be a "cast without a doubt" fake and it has been mocked extensively. Personally, I see absolutely nothing that I do not like about it and consider it a rare and desirable ring whether anyone happens to like it or not...
    I hope our friends will continue to post treasures here.
    For our knowledge and eyes pleasure.

Hello everyone,I'm here.
    Few pics from Eismeerfront.Season 2016
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

my true friend found Luftwaffe bunker or post-war Soviet pioneers store
    SD1 and SD2
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Fishing in North lakes with sonar and magnet
    ZZ Top in tundra

Fighting place of 9 SS Inf Rgt,near Liza river

Tundra present to me two rings ,owners from 137 GJR.Interesting,in german bunker found 2 porcelain Soviet grenades F1(made in blockade Leningrad) and Rdultovsky chemie grenade(very rare) with shield Skull and bones ?on the body.All deactivated
    Who liked the artifacts,write in PM.Everything in the photo will be sold