Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 58 of 154 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

Article about: Next mirror for REAL gentlemans.....with condom

Default re: Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

Great thread!, You guys find some great stuff. Here in Australia its hard to find anything WW2 militaria now, let alone anything of this quailty! Really really great. Would love to get my hands on one of those SS's

Karel,

Very nice items it took me a long time to read the whole thread :-) but I didn't mind at all hahaha...
    A question about the ss helmets when you found them could you already see the decals? The reason I ask
    is I have one and I was there when the helmet was found but it was completely rusty.. and only after carefully clean it the decal came
    through... Again good job and please make this thread longer with your beautiful finds !!!

Jan
    ?

Quote by Karell Gott View Post
    Next photos of mirrors...
    The mirror first has the picture of the Finnish National Museum in Helsinki on it. The third shows the main railway station in Helsinki and the parliament building in the background. All these buildings still stand.

Cheers Jan

Quote by ww2collector View Post
    Karel,

A question about the ss helmets when you found them could you already see the decals? The reason I ask
    is I have one and I was there when the helmet was found but it was completely rusty.. and only after carefully clean it the decal came
    through...
    Usually we find rusty helmets and after carefully cleaning we can see decals

Quote by Jan View Post
    The mirror first has the picture of the Finnish National Museum in Helsinki on it. The third shows the main railway station in Helsinki and the parliament building in the background. All these buildings still stand.
    Thanx for information Jan. I visit Helsinki in last week and saw parliament building.
    Do you read my PM?

Karell I wish I knew you was in Helsinki last week we could of tryed to meet up I live up the road in Tampere

Quote by Franz Repper View Post
    Karell I wish I knew you was in Helsinki last week we could of tryed to meet up I live up the road in Tampere
    In next time Franz I write you PM about my trip in Finland and I think we can meet.

Kind regards,
    Andrey

Jan
    ?

Now I do!

Cheers Jan

?

Where is the site to purchase the items you have for sale?

thank you!

Quote by asker1 View Post
    Where is the site to purchase the items you have for sale?

thank you!
    Hello Asker1.
    I don't have special site for sale. Please write me PM and I hope, that can help you.
    Kind regards,
    Andrey

Page 58 of 154 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast