Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 86 of 154 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 ... LastLast

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

Article about: Next mirror for REAL gentlemans.....with condom

Default Re: Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

More images...
    First cleaning methodin forrest
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Arktis ist Nicht!

Few relic axes and nice bajonet for Russian automatic rifle ABC36,legs for "Emma"(mashinegun Degtjarew),Runic tree in SS Firrest
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Arktis ist Nicht!

Relic things from HauptKampfLinie
    Nice SS black enamel ring with skull

Somebody from experts will give the information on this ring? There is an opinion that it is 1928 from the first products for SS

Last edited by Eismeerfront; 09-15-2011 at 11:40 AM.
    Arktis ist Nicht!

I couldnt sleep, so ive spent the last 2 hours viewing this thread and the amount of relics you have found in the forest is INCREDIBLE to say the least! I wish i could move to europe for the sole purpose of going out in the forest and finding 75+ year old war items!

Finnland puukko trousers,norway cream for footwear ,finnland denaturat canister,SS DWM and SS TV DWM cartriges

Arktis ist Nicht!

Shelter from aviation bombs for Mulli.

Arktis ist Nicht!

?

incredible finds as usual , How long can you continue to find human remains there must be lots of other diggers ?
    Regards

These are remote areas-tajga and tundra, we perform work which our state couldn't execute, couldn't pay the last honors soldiers. During war the status gone lost soldier was equal to the status of the traitor. I try to return a good name much whom I have pulled out from darkness and oblivion.Many materials about victims won't be published here never, I try not to injure mentality of the western colleagues and acquaintances.
    Arktis ist Nicht!

?

Thank you for the answer , it is good the fallen soldiers get a proper burial
    Regards

Good job and realy nice foto's Urwaldjaeger and Eismeerfront
    Best regards from the other side of the border(Finnmark, Norway)

Page 86 of 154 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 ... LastLast