Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 87 of 154 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 137 ... LastLast

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

Article about: Next mirror for REAL gentlemans.....with condom

Default Re: Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

music book from bunker,eagle SS,Norway SS FRW sport badge, ID Lehrgang 139 GJR,SS spoon
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  
    Arktis ist Nicht!

?

Quote by Urwaldjaeger View Post
    Pictures of some artefacts from this expedition:
    German Mauser lightweight pipes
    Great work, I check this thread at least once a week to see whats new.

Are all of those "German Mauser lightweight pipes" of the G33/40 model?
    Thats crazy to find so many of a relatively "rare" Mauser in one place.
    Last edited by PMKS; 09-16-2011 at 04:50 AM. Reason: I can't spell

Yes,correct.Few rifles-33\40.
    Arktis ist Nicht!

Finnland glass,SS trench-art ring,сhess and coins from the different countries
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Arktis ist Nicht!

Russian deaktiv handgrenades RGD33

Arktis ist Nicht!

German handgrenades wood stick M24,metall heads in acid now....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  
    Arktis ist Nicht!

Just the look of the RGD33,s reminds me about my first nervous feeling while making video of the deaktivation !!!

Last edited by Eismeerfront; 09-16-2011 at 09:15 AM.
    Arktis ist Nicht!

I just read through this whole thing. Your work in simply amazing. If I at least lived in the same continent as you guys then I would go with you every time.

?

Hello friends. A small question. Why deactivating these hand grenades? Is it for home decorations or what. What mean is will their collectable value not drop dramatic when opened with a saw. Also, it should be quite dangerous to unscrew the handles? i have no specific knowledge on those type of grenades, but having served in the engineer corps handling mines and IED's i would think it should be quite a risk. In Belgium we used quite advanced equipment to take care of WW 1 artillery grenades, such as special cutting charges and extremely high pressure water cannon.

But very nice pictures. Thank you guys.

Page 87 of 154 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 137 ... LastLast