Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 106 of 154 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1535

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

Article about: Next mirror for REAL gentlemans.....with condom

?

Default Re: Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

Wow! Shame not complete, yes SS was private contract. What year or factory stamp does it have? Also does it have a star stamp or ~ stamp anywhere on the barrel? This is in better cond than my 1937 k98.!

?

You got all the pieces! You can play!

Sorry Funkel, but I don´t understand what item or piece you are asking about :-/

?

Oh sorry, i was asking about an ss helmet, not sure if i sent to right person??

Ok, no I´m not, because I don´t have an SS helmet in my collection. Someone scratched the insignia on
    the one I got so it is hard to see what organization it was used in.

?

Yeah, i also have a very good condition helmet but the orig decal has been scratched off by some idiot too and replaced with a replica. These guys find some great stuff! . Can't believe it, here in Australia we have nothing. The Australian Aboriginees were here for supposed 10,000 years and they done Nothing! For 10,000 years! We (Europeans) Have done more in a century no wait make that 10yrs than they ever did? It's baffling allways wished as a kid that i was born in eu so i could find all ancient stuff.

Hmmm. Aboriginees took their walkabouts without leaving any tracks.
    If the people of the western society had done the same I think a lot of things would have looked different today.
    Of course less artefacts around to dig up 8-)

Urwald, I knew a Swede that would love to relate all the "Great Ideas" Hitler had... Loved that... Yeah... the Volksvagen... nope Porsche... The Autobahn... Nope Speer... Oh yeah... 50 million + people dead... Great ideas.

?

Quote by hassiman View Post
    Urwald, I knew a Swede that would love to relate all the "Great Ideas" Hitler had... Loved that... Yeah... the Volksvagen... nope Porsche... The Autobahn... Nope Speer... Oh yeah... 50 million + people dead... Great ideas.
    This is a digging/relics thread mate. Not a political discussions forum. Keep it like that! Back on topic...

?

Quote by FUNKEL View Post
    Yeah, i also have a very good condition helmet but the orig decal has been scratched off by some idiot too and replaced with a replica. These guys find some great stuff! . Can't believe it, here in Australia we have nothing. The Australian Aboriginees were here for supposed 10,000 years and they done Nothing! For 10,000 years! We (Europeans) Have done more in a century no wait make that 10yrs than they ever did? It's baffling allways wished as a kid that i was born in eu so i could find all ancient stuff.
    Hmmmmm, I respect the Aboriginals for the way they lived in relative harmony with nature and for their bushcraft. It was get crafty or die! I would turn your statement around and say, they did a pretty good job of surving for many generations on a subsistence level. Got to respect that.
    Several modern wanna-be bushcraft TV personalities and 'faux-vivalists' could learn from their (ancient) ways.

As for proud Europeans? Being that we are on a relics forum heavily into WWII, Im not too certain we (Europeans) have much to be proud of in regards to what was 'achieved' in the ten year span from 1935-45.
    Much of what is horribly wrong in the world today, we can unfortunately blame the Second World War for.
    Had that conflict not started, I bet much would be different.
    But hey, thats just my opinion.
    At least we can study some interesting relics.

Speaking of which; should we concentrate on that!