British Sector inland of Sword Beach

Article about: Hi Steve Appreciate it thank you. regards philip

Default Re: British Sector inland of Sword Beach

Hi Steve Appreciate it thank you.

regards

philip

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    awww steve cmon dont you miss issue ghoulash just a lil bit that lovely purple colour and delicious aroma lol we used to lug pot noodles with us on the premiss if u can make a brew you can bang one of them together lol lot lighter too
    Yes warm but NO calories . Mixing the 4 menus together in ONE pot and boiling it all up together... Mars bars, coffee, biscuits, apple 'n' apricot flakes and all? Now that kept you going!(to puke!!)

I much prefered the U.S. packs we got hold of, diced turkey n gravy etc. You seen the packs now? There's even VEGETARIAN available and one I refuse to name!

Steve! You've been hi-jacked by the Rat Pack Appreciation Society! More Pic's please mate if you can stop packin' long enough!

Martyn.

Here's some British Beer, Lemonade and Water bottles out of a trench in the rear area near Tilly.... found some cans of rations buried in the dunes behind Utah, the metal was so thin they burst open and stand, 60 year old beans!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British Sector inland of Sword Beach   British Sector inland of Sword Beach  

British Sector inland of Sword Beach   British Sector inland of Sword Beach  

lol rat pac asociassion funny thing is martyn the us lads wanna grab our rat pacs n we wanna grab theirs ahh variety after all , so steve did u sample them delicious beans or put em up for sale after all u can get 68000 for a 300 yr old bottle of champagne lol

like the ammo boxes - this relic stuff is very cool

There is more but I will post later...

By the way, so as not to be misleading, when I started this thread I was intending on posting photos of stuff we had found inland from Sword, in fact at one of the locations we were up on a hill watching the ferries leaving Ouistreham whilst sat in a trench! However, having got carried away going through all my old pics I have posted some that are in fact inland from Gold Beach, sorry!

dont need o apologise steve ur a good hunter and all ur finds are amazing anythin u show is usually a treat to behold btw i have a kit for a panzer lehr jagdpanzer4 in the normandy area so it might not be a pIV but the mystery is intriging

Thanks! I don't mind sharing the pics, I get pleasure from seeing what everyone is finding as well, although I can never ever compete with the Russians!

lol who can compete with the russians but then so much crap happened there its allover the place IMO you do a marvellous job and find pleasure and joy from your own personal discoveries

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast