Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is this a bullet and its is a original?

Article about: Is this a bullet and its is a original? seller was saying this form ww2 from the shore of Singapore when the British and Japanese exchanged fire for 8 days in 1942

Default Is this a bullet and its is a original?

Is this a bullet and its is a original? seller was saying this form ww2 from the shore of Singapore when the British and Japanese exchanged fire for 8 days in 1942
    Is this a bullet and its is a original?Is this a bullet and its is a original?Is this a bullet and its is a original?

?

I could be. Identification stamped on the base has probably corroded away. Personally I would not waste my time by trying to sell it. It would have 'slightly' more value as a collection of items from a site with photographs. Just my opinion.

Oz.

?

Well once again I'm with Oz on this. It could have been dug out of any berm at any shooting range at any time. Unless this guy has a video of him on that beach with a metal detector finding it. Save your hard earned $$. It could be from anywhere. I could go to the local range and dig something like this out and make the same claim.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

out of curiosity, what is the seller asking for it?

Quote by MetalMike View Post
    out of curiosity, what is the seller asking for it?
    A shagtastic.....

Is this a bullet and its is a original?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

He didnt say he asked me to offer a price