Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

D-day Omaha beach MG barrel found.

Article about: this is amazing ! Next to the little tree is the "Artillerie-beobachtungs-Stelle" where the soldiers called "Frerking" and "Fack" observed the beach. They sent

Yes I have received all my items from Europe I still have the m42 barrels from Omaha Beach.some of my items are still store at my parents in TN was suppose to move all of them 2 weeks ago but that trip got canceled due to the situation in the states.

D-day Omaha beach MG barrel found. D-day Omaha beach MG barrel found.

Last edited by MAP; 04-05-2020 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Photos Rotated - Same order

Great collection. I see you have found some US graves marker tags too.

Hello Chris, great collection !
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Super pictures my friend.

Relics from a very sad time.

I went a couple of years ago to France and stood on the beach (Utah, I think).

I looked out towards the sea and wondered what it would have been like all those years ago.

It was quiet and peaceful, just the sea lapping against the sand...

Quite emotional to be honest.

Yes was able to find some grave markers. Got more of them than the picture show.thank you for reply to this post guys . Thank you Michel.the pictures only show a portion of the items I have.

MAP
    ?

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Yes was able to find of the grave markers. Got the more than the picture show.thank you for reply to this post guys . Thank you Michel.the pictures only show a portion of the items I have.
    Chris: Great to see you back! Been way too long. I will try to rotate your photos in your thread #142. If I can't I'll repost them below
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you my friend. Been busy. Move back to Missouri. Mew house new job ..........

MAP
    ?

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Thank you my friend. Been busy. Move back to Missouri. Mew house new job ..........
    Photos all fixed. Fantastic collection and some great helmets!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast