Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

A day to be remembered or forgotten?

Article about: Last Monday completed 74 years the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, one of the most painful days of American History. I share with you here a link that brings a collection of dramatic photos

CBH
    ?

Another Troll Sacrificed , 2016 is a cranky year so far . Keep Up the offensive collage work FB it seem to drive them nuts !

A day to be remembered or forgotten?A day to be remembered or forgotten?
    Quote by CBH View Post
    Another Troll Sacrificed , 2016 is a cranky year so far . Keep Up the offensive collage work FB it seem to drive them nuts !
    Thank you, colleague, I get under their skin, because I inflame their cognitive dissonance. The offensive use of the collage is hardly my invention.

It arose in dadaism and was a political tool in the Weimar Era....!!!

A day to be remembered or forgotten?A day to be remembered or forgotten?A day to be remembered or forgotten?A day to be remembered or forgotten?A day to be remembered or forgotten?A day to be remembered or forgotten?A day to be remembered or forgotten?A day to be remembered or forgotten?The world is going nuts, and I am committed to keeping my sanity in good company here.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Was it Really "two" guys, I wonder?
    Something we are looking in to. If not, there is something in the way he phrases his words that is familiar and may be some dud who was booted in the past and has no self control.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Something we are looking in to. If not, there is something in the way he phrases his words that is familiar and may be some dud who was booted in the past and has no self control.
    Aha! Bravo! Danke vielmals.

?

Thank you all for maintaining the integrity of this fine forum! I stopped reading after first few pages....unproductive ....however I salute those who protect us all from unspecific, frustrated, ignorant, and so one comments. Perhaps, someone should create a forum where people can join and regurgitate what they heard from their favorite news shows. I hope it has a classified section because I would sell punching and speed bags with "anti" graphics of whatever you want. Politicians, countries, document, religion, ....you get the point.
    Anzel

Quote by Anzel View Post
    Thank you all for maintaining the integrity of this fine forum! I stopped reading after first few pages....unproductive ....however I salute those who protect us all from unspecific, frustrated, ignorant, and so one comments. Perhaps, someone should create a forum where people can join and regurgitate what they heard from their favorite news shows. I hope it has a classified section because I would sell punching and speed bags with "anti" graphics of whatever you want. Politicians, countries, document, religion, ....you get the point.
    Anzel
    Frankly, such a site already exists. The majority of advanced people have ceased posting there and brought their knowledge here.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

CBH
    ?

A Dadaist at heart with out a hint a Degenerate .

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7