Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

digging along the WW1 Italian front line

Article about: by jayh is this the aciago (sp)? hi! the correct spelling actually is ASIAGO. well, most of the finds come from Monte Grappa , see Monte Grappa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia carnia, see

?

Default Re: digging along the WW1 Italian front line

Quote by oradour View Post
    Gian, stunning ! I for one would love to visit this area, it reeks of history !
    Prost ! Steve.
    why not , flying to Italy wiv ryanair or alikes is dead cheap theese days, u may wanto to give it a thought some time!

?

...and for those who´d rather see rust than landscapes
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture digging along the WW1 Italian front line   digging along the WW1 Italian front line  

digging along the WW1 Italian front line   digging along the WW1 Italian front line  

digging along the WW1 Italian front line   digging along the WW1 Italian front line  

?

Verz nice findings, and verz nice landscape, I wish once to digg in the area like that
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Gian many thanks for posting your wonderful array of finds from a pretty much unvisited WW1 Battlefield , really enjoying those photos of finds and scenery !!

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Great finds, great condition and beautiful nature, I wish Kurland would have same condition of items

?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Verz nice findings, and verz nice landscape, I wish once to digg in the area like that
    where r u from Dimas? you might consider a visit to Italy, beautiful landscapes, beautiful women, good food and good rusty stuff

?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Gian many thanks for posting your wonderful array of finds from a pretty much unvisited WW1 Battlefield , really enjoying those photos of finds and scenery !!

regards

Paul
    it´s a pleasure mate, seen some of your topics too, gosh how much stuff u dig out guess it´s worth the experience! keep in touch.

?

Quote by Inf Div 121 View Post
    Great finds, great condition and beautiful nature, I wish Kurland would have same condition of items
    well I guess being often high up in the mountains terrain conditions r better for preserving material. who knows u might wanna visit the alps one day, lots of hiking though I warn u! as for myself guess should be kinda easy to take the ferry from stockholm to latvia! (by the way, u hade a very good song at the eurovoision son contest it was a pity u did not make it to the final)

WOW! Well done with your findings. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures soon

John

?

is this the aciago (sp)?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast