Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Digging in the rain :)

Article about: Hm... im not sure about the cleaning

Default Re: Digging in the rain :)

And today i have found upper part for my luger I hope that is not part of Slovenian Cultural Heritage but i can ask my friend in National Museum, just to be sure.

Yeah, I'd guess it's only the actual definition of said "cultural heritage" that differs from country to country... All I know is that that here in Norway there's no particular laws restricting the digging of ww2 remnants/artifacts unless the actual place of digging is officially designated as an area that's a part of the Norwegian historic/cultural heritage--- off limits.

- - Updated - -

Quote by JeZoCoH View Post
    And today i have found upper part for my luger I hope that is not part of Slovenian Cultural Heritage but i can ask my friend in National Museum, just to be sure.

Good stuff, great find!

?

I'am sure this is nothing to be belonded to cultural heritage
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

The laws may be forbid to search the cultural heritage, but no one can forbid to search the scrap metal. This metal looks like a scrap, and some of the peoples like we are - interested in that. But belive me, that is a only a drop in the ocean, salvaged from stupid scrap recycling
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hopefully, this question has now been answered satisfactorily and the matter is at rest.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by JeZoCoH View Post
    Great, that you found the (a?) slide for your P08.

I've had the same expericene on a dig.

First my buddy found a mag (very good condition) for a PPSh along with a bolt for the same gun.

The hours later and several clicks away, he found a PPSh with the mag missing.

So German units and Croatian NDH units was actualy retreating together. I found this belt buckles on the same place.

?

Very interesting find. We can learn much from digging

Regards, Lars

?

Make all the excuse's you want but all the above posters cant seem to arsed with the definition of 'culture, so it seems to give yourselves a license to choose for yourselves...

?

Quote by napalm View Post
    Make all the excuse's you want but all the above posters cant seem to arsed with the definition of 'culture, so it seems to give yourselves a license to choose for yourselves...
    Sounds like you are just looking for an argument.
    I don't think anybody is going to look at this stuff like it is 2000 year old Roman artifacts.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast