Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ditch finds near German airfield

Article about: I went to a German airfield yesterday to have a look in the area where I had found this: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/battle...hen-lid-91193/ To see if there was any more items there, on th

Default Ditch finds near German airfield

I went to a German airfield yesterday to have a look in the area where I had found this: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/battl...hen-lid-91193/
    To see if there was any more items there, on the way over, I decided to just sweep over the path in case there was something exciting on the way, and then I see this ditch, I thought it was just your average rubbish pit with loads of tin cans, but there was more than that:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ditch finds near German airfield   Ditch finds near German airfield  

Ditch finds near German airfield   Ditch finds near German airfield  

Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Default Re: Ditch finds near German airfield

Match-case holder?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ditch finds near German airfield   Ditch finds near German airfield  

Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Tube, I guess it is tooth cream.

Best Regards

Vegard T.

Washing plate:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ditch finds near German airfield  
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Mess kit lid:

Best Regards

Vegard T.

German "Esbit" cooking stove:

Best Regards

Vegard T.

Ceramic bottle:

Best Regards

Vegard T.

A kitchen knife, the blade was in too bad condition, and it fell off when it was lifted from the ground. I still have a carrier bag full of bottles etc that I need to clean, i'll try to take a group picture today.

Best Regards

Vegard T.

And the best finds of all:
    5 Shoes, I threw away one of them, that was in VERY bad condition:

Best Regards

Vegard T.

very interesting finds!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast