Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

eccentric mechanism?

Article about: found this today further away from the place I find various aircraft pieces, Ive never heard of eccentric mechanisms til now, but im itching to know what this particular piece I found was us

Probably an industrial piece of machinery. The inside piece is definitely some kind of agitator. It doesn't necessarily have to be a washing machine. It could have been used in the chemical industry. But as far as bollocks goes, I wouldn't want it mixing mine!

oof -.- ok how about this brass thing? looks like a WW1 shell or reminds me of, found it kinda close to the washing machine but nearer the waterline:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture eccentric mechanism?   eccentric mechanism?  

eccentric mechanism?   eccentric mechanism?  

eccentric mechanism?   eccentric mechanism?  

Oil filter.........?
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 04-09-2014 at 01:10 AM.
    Regards,

Steve.

?

now that is definately related to bollocks, its a brass monkey

The only thing it has in common with an artillery shell is that its brass and cylindrical.

?

We all desire to find interesting artifacts instead of mundane objects, but alas sometimes items that look like turds are just that. Just a general observation. No offence.

Second item looks like an old oil can. Someone used the oil for something and then gave the can a new purpose around the shop. rolling back the lip as not to cut hands when reaching in looking for bolts you dropped in there from a project.... atleast thats what I do with my old oil cans

oh and yes agreed, first item is a washing machine

I know where you've been, I looked at that upright washer late last year. There is stuff around there as I did find a 20mm Cannon shell like the one you found a while back. How big is the brass item because it looks like a face fired ejection seat cart but they wouldn't be found out of the Ejection seat unless it's from a Dem of old life ex stock which is possible as I think you were up near the range.

Quote by m3bobby View Post
    I know where you've been, I looked at that upright washer late last year. There is stuff around there as I did find a 20mm Cannon shell like the one you found a while back. How big is the brass item because it looks like a face fired ejection seat cart but they wouldn't be found out of the Ejection seat unless it's from a Dem of old life ex stock which is possible as I think you were up near the range.
    ye very near the range, the ww2 tyre was found near the range and the panels of the jaguar jet. also some aircraft pieces with wooden framework attached, will need to measure the thing, its about 60mm id say, would be neat if it was an ejection seat cart, theres heaps of weird stuff near the range ive photographed but not yet posted on here yet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2