Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

England's King Richard III under a parking lot in the city of Leicester

Article about: by Adrian Stevenson Watched the TV programme about finding his remains last night. The lady involved from the Richard III society was a bit melodramatic. But an interesting find never the le

?

Default Re: England's King Richard III under a parking lot in the city of Leicester

I saw a program about that some time ago.
    Very interesting how historians suppose there is a vastly different POV to history and how his reputation supposedly got smeared.
    If one studies the history and who had reason to besmirch his memory, it makes sense.
    Thanks for posting.

Default Re: England's King Richard III under a parking lot in the city of Leicester

According to the local paper, there was a 'R' painted in front of the car park space he was found in!
    I'll see if I can find the link.

Found it! Richard III dig: 'R' marks the spot where skeleton found in Leicester car park | This is Leicestershire

I think there is the full program tonight at 2100hrs about it
    Ben

?

Quote by Richard_J View Post
    According to the local paper, there was a 'R' painted in front of the car park space he was found in!
    I'll see if I can find the link.

Found it! Richard III dig: 'R' marks the spot where skeleton found in Leicester car park | This is Leicestershire

If they had just put a "III" after the "R", it would have been so much easier to find him.
    Regards,
    John

I know i've spent some time wandering around carparks looking for my car but 500 years?

“Out of my sight! Thou dost infect mine headlights.”

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I think there is the full program tonight at 2100hrs about it
    Channel 4 tonight, I will be watching !

A hearse, a hearse, my kingdom for a hearse!

?

I had a hunch it would be him.......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast