Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

England's King Richard III under a parking lot in the city of Leicester

Article about: by Adrian Stevenson Watched the TV programme about finding his remains last night. The lady involved from the Richard III society was a bit melodramatic. But an interesting find never the le

Default Re: England's King Richard III under a parking lot in the city of Leicester

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I had a hunch it would be him.......
    It's a good job you're a moderator...........I'd normally kick someone off the forum for such a terrible joke....

Default Re: England's King Richard III under a parking lot in the city of Leicester

Wait; I can easily top that: I thought they'd find him under a speed bump!

Oh good heaven......................it's started now. It's going to be a 'Pun avalanche' !!!!

?

Quote by Steve T View Post
    It's a good job you're a moderator...........I'd normally kick someone off the forum for such a terrible joke....

It's not ending there Steve.......

He was identified by his DN neigh..........

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

England's King Richard III under a parking lot in the city of Leicester
    I had a hunch it would be him.......

?

One of the archaeologists shouted from the car park toilet claiming he's just found Richard the Turd.......

The good news is that he's also won the 1485 hide and seek championships.......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

One of the archaeologists shouted from the car park toilet claiming he's just found Richard the Turd.......

The good news is that he's also won the 1485 hide and seek championships.......
    You're giving me the hump now!....

oh dear oh dear.lol

?

.........you guys!

Watched the TV programme about finding his remains last night. The lady involved from the Richard III society was a bit melodramatic. But an interesting find never the less.

The daily rate for an Leicester NCP car park is £18.50. Richard III has been there 192,649 days. He owes £3,564,006.50 in parking fees.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast