Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

exhumation of german soldiers

Article about: Hello ewerybody, i post photo and video from exhumation of 2 german soldiers they i found. I make it for you. Please subscribe my channel an check other videos from detecting i hope you like

?

Default Re: exhumation of german soldiers

Guys i have had some dialogue with member Toten and he has shown me documentation of his contact with the Volksbund etc , apparently this photos / footage show the exhumation by a " Company " he was put in touch with by the Volksbund to carry out the recovery of the remains , he also was not happy with what they did and was asked not to film or only for his own use but decided to show the footage and he has complained to the Volksbunbd about the conduct of this company and the terrible way they recovered the remains.

His first langauge is not English and maybe this explanation has been rather lost in traslation !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

ian
    ?

Paul i am more than wiling to withdraw my initial thoughts on this ,,BUT im stillunsure about the way things /have /and are being done
    i will personaly reserve judgment on this mater untill i see better
    cheers ian

I think our new member has his heart and thoughts in the right place , im sure he will iron out all the necessary problems and continue to find the fallen and send them home , i look forward to watching for progress in his endevour , good luck , cheers Raymond

I am feeling the hair standup on the back of my neck. Im not too comfortable with this....sorry cant change a gut feeling when you get one
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3