MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Fabulous find or fiendish fakery?

Article about: Hello all, stumbled across this amazing find on 'War History Online'. It appears the site is merely re-posting the photographs as it offers no new information as to where the chest was found

Default Fabulous find or fiendish fakery?

Hello all,

stumbled across this amazing find on 'War History Online'. It appears the site is merely re-posting the photographs as it offers no new information as to where the chest was found other than somewhere in Russia. It's even added a poll at the foot of the article for readers to cast their vote. What do you think? Answers on a postcard please ...

Fabulous find or fiendish fakery?Fabulous find or fiendish fakery?Fabulous find or fiendish fakery?Fabulous find or fiendish fakery?Fabulous find or fiendish fakery?Fabulous find or fiendish fakery?Fabulous find or fiendish fakery?Fabulous find or fiendish fakery?Fabulous find or fiendish fakery?

Source: https://www.warhistoryonline.com/war...nd-inside.html
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fabulous find or fiendish fakery?  

What news of Mafeking....???

The Zahlmeister's box, found in Koenigsberg
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Bloody hell!! 2008! I know I'm a bit slow but.... Admin please delete if you see fit

That is amazing. I would have loved to found this.