Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Fm lewis

Article about: Dear friends Here is a girl LEWIS, taken(brought) out on Friday morning on the beach(range) of the Dunkerque, by the friend prospector who me generously offered That this the tube is curious

Default Fm lewis

Dear friends

Here is a girl LEWIS, taken(brought) out on Friday morning on the beach(range) of the Dunkerque, by the friend prospector who me generously offered
    That this the tube is curiously very well kept(preserved) on the back part(party) of the case of breech, on the other hand is complétement destroyed(annulled), as well as the standard(cannon).

After a small cleaning, I had the pleasant surprise to notice that the mobile set(group) is still present and seems kept(preserved) well, and the case is still very fit to be seen

Friendship Johann

chers amis bonjour

voici une petite lewis ,sorti vendredi matin sur la plage de dunkerque ,par un ami prospecteur qui me la généreusement offert
    celle ci est curieusement épargnier sur la partie arrière du boitier de culasse,par contre le tube est complétement détruit,ainsi que le canon.

après un petit décapage,j'ai eu la bonne surprise de constater que l'ensemble mobile est encore présent et semble bien conservé ,et le boitier est encore très présentable

amitié johann
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fm lewis   Fm lewis  

Default Re: Fm lewis

Johann

I love your posts Your translator is great and I love working out what you're trying to say. Keep posting in French too....that way I can practice my own

Excellent find !

Merci mon ami.

Vous êtes grand à trouver des reliques !

Steve T

Steve T,you're the first English men to ask for French phrases....

Well....that's because.....

Je veux apprendre plus français !

Steve T

(I think that was right )

Nice relic Johann. It's always good to broaden your horizons Steve, I'm proud of you.

Jay