Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Geman Heer belt buckle relic

Article about: I bought this Heer buckle a few days ago and i wanted to make sure if its an original buckle or just a repro buckle that looks old. I didnt pay much for it but i just want to make sure Regar

?

Question Geman Heer belt buckle relic

I bought this Heer buckle a few days ago and i wanted to make sure if its an original buckle or just a repro buckle that looks old.

I didnt pay much for it but i just want to make sure

Regards, Daan.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Geman Heer belt buckle relic   Geman Heer belt buckle relic  

Appears to be an original 2-piece parade buckle with the separate roundel...Wait for our Buckle-expert Ben Evans to add his expertise, to be on the safe side...
    cheers, Glenn

looks an original one to me.

?

I don't personally like it.. The beak... The Swaz is partially shown or obscured.. Not for me... Ben will have the answer...G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Thanks for the feedback so far guys, much appreciated!

?

Daan... Please hold off on any decision good or bad until others verify... That was only my personal opinion... We all have faults.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Ok nights and on my phone so pictures not great could be an Assmann eagle on the roundel buy don't like the whole on the rear unless that is a repair will have a look tomorrow when I get up or Markus might chime in if he is around
    Ben