Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Google earth coordinates and gps

Article about: by Steve T You definitely won't. I sent davejb round your house earlier to nick it. It's round his house now. If the gate's gone then Merlin is for the sack - gross dereliction of his duty:

Default Re: Google earth coordinates and gps

Quote by Steve T View Post
    You definitely won't. I sent davejb round your house earlier to nick it. It's round his house now.

If the gate's gone then Merlin is for the sack - gross dereliction of his duty:

Google earth coordinates and gps

Harry,hello!
    I'm using for 3 years now,a combination of GE+coordinates extracted from the after action reports of the US and British armies,and a coordinates translator..
    I thought i was right when spotting a place,until the day i discovered coordinates indicating a sniper in the church of a village in my lovely Normandy.I traduced the digits into gps coordinates and i spotted a place that was 200 yards approx,north of the church..
    Another day,coordinates indicated a bridge over the Merderet river,once again,i was 200 meters too high.Bridges are genious to correct the errors cause they don't moove too much by themselves,héhéhé....
    Now when i send screen captures with indicated places to my friends diigers,i always make my markers going down a bit to the south....

How foolish to spend such money...Myself, I just look for the tourist signs and the monuments and Voila! I'm there!..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2