Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

ground dug skull or tiger I part? what should i buy? please help!

Article about: Personally I would go for the skull. In my case its a purely "I have the space to display it the easiest" answer. (Dont think the wife would appreciate me putting part of a tank ha

Default Re: ground dug skull or tiger I part? what should i buy? please help!

I would choose a tiger piece. Imagine where its been! Of course, the same could be done with a skull, but I think the tiger piece is so unique!

?

People haven't got round to faking tank parts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yet !!! jevgenijss is totally trustworthy and the part hatch will have been found where he says it was so you have a real piece of history from one of the worlds most iconic fighting vehicles and something that would indeed be considered a rare piece !!

Plenty of skulls fpr sale , how many hatches from a Tiger 1 ??
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

I love these tank pieces!

Tiger hatch for me and then you just need to find the other 99% of it
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Lightbulb Re: ground dug skull or tiger I part? what should i buy? please help!

Tiger hatch with no hesitation.......but then, I'm not a 'badges and awards' person.

I'd prefer to have found it myself, though.......

( BTW when the heading said 'ground dug skull' I thought...noooooooooooooooo...surely not ? )

The Tiger part for me without a doubt !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Its GOT to be the Tiger hatch, put it this way, you want both but you cant afford it yes, in a years time you can go out and buy a skull from various collecters or dealers, i garentee you will not find another Tiger hatch quite so easily or if ever. TIGER wins.....

Get the Tiger hatch. I've bought from jevgenijss before and he's 100% on the level.

Lovely skull, but Tiger hatch wins for me. Skulls show up from time to time... but Tiger parts! Nah, you don't see enough of them.

Mouse

thanks guys! its pretty funny what ive been going through since i posted this...... one day i want the hatch. the next day i want the skull. over and over and over again......

today, in the morning i wanted the skull and was pretty set on it.... but as soon as i started to continue building my tiger model kit, i started to crave the tiger part.

horrible! terrible!

i regret the days i would go to the hobby store and library to look at pictures of tiger tanks and ss insignias on old black and white photos....... yeah.... just kidding! im glad im into this hobby!

i dont mean to go off topic, but one thing i do hate about this hobby is, people find me a odd/weird when they know im into third reich militaria. im 30 years old and friends from high school still ask others who keep in touch with me if im still into "hitler"? i always get irritated when i hear that! NO damnit! im not a nazi sympathizer! geez, i live in america! im glad the nazi's lost the war! if they won, then i bet i wouldnt exist cuz my parents would be dead/enslaved or never met.

then again... i guess i dont blame people for finding me a little odd... after all, how many koreans are into third reich stuff? if it wasnt for this forum, id feel a little lonely because i wouldnt be able to share my interest with others here in commifornia! hahaha! fellow californians, you know what i mean... especially if you collect firearms.

i got a lot a variety of friends: caucasians, asians, african americans, hispanics.... all the colors of the wheel! im the last guy to be a nazi! but people just seem to think im the world's first korean nazi! kinda funny but annoying!

sorry guys im finished ranting! didnt mean to go off topic.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast