Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

How much would you pay ???

Article about: Hello!!!! Not being much than a relic, spite double decaled....but still a relic. What would be a fair price for this lithuanian relic ? Kind regards António

Default How much would you pay ???

Hello!!!!

Not being much than a relic, spite double decaled....but still a relic.
    What would be a fair price for this lithuanian relic ?

Kind regards
    António
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How much would you pay ???   How much would you pay ???  

How much would you pay ???  

45-50$ top!

What price is being asked?

MAP
    ?

Your assuming that the decals are even real....don't put it past anyone putting SS decals on relic shells.

Although I'm sure this helmet might have disintegrated in the process.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi.
    Don't buy it in such a shape, it will only get worse by time..
    You can definetly find a better one in ground dug relic condition.
    Regards,
    Peter

?

Would there not be a chance during shipping. Potential mishandling would cause it to break? Or at the very least fragments come off

I'd avoid any relic helmet in this condition, personally, unless it was being offered for peanuts. I'd be worried about it disintegrating in transit, never mind on my shelf. Any efforts to stabilise it could result in the same thing happening.

Regards, B.B.

Agreed with others, I'd avoid buying it all together. I'd be afraid of looking at it funny for fear of a piece coming off

Alright, thank you all for your efforts and help.
    Wont buy this one, then.

Kind regards
    António

I think that is a sensible decision, Antonio. As the other members have said, the condition is terrible. Something this poor I would have in my own collection only if I'd actually found it myself - after all, I have some very rusty objects which mean a lot to me because they remind me of the thrill and the place where I found them : but I'd never have paid money for them.