Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33

kurland kessel

Article about: kurland

Great finds , cheers

kurland badges
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture kurland kessel   kurland kessel  

today dug out 6 helmet...2 helmet ss
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture kurland kessel   kurland kessel  

kurland kessel   kurland kessel  

after cleaning

This thread is now at an end.

Last night the original poster made a series of insults against another member. (Now deleted) Despite a warning, he carried on and is now banned.

The forum prides itself on being a pleasant place to be in which we can share items in a good environment which promotes learning and the exchange of ideas. We all like to share our items with our forum friends.

Bad behaviour and abuse has no place here and we have a zero tolerance for it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A pity - Kurland Kessel had a lot of interesting items turning up in his digs.
    A poor command of English perhaps but not an excuse for bad behaviour.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Well that is sad,, I quite liked some of the items he had discovered. While I do not condone inappropriate behavior I have never been a fan of "zero tolerance". As a Brit in the USA I have seen a lot of "zero tolerance" ideas, and usually the first thing to suffer is common sense. Perhaps a re-visit to both parties may yield some results? I just hate to see a good thread go away. Regards, JT

Quote by me109g4 View Post
    Well that is sad,, I quite liked some of the items he had discovered. While I do not condone inappropriate behavior I have never been a fan of "zero tolerance". As a Brit in the USA I have seen a lot of "zero tolerance" ideas, and usually the first thing to suffer is common sense. Perhaps a re-visit to both parties may yield some results? I just hate to see a good thread go away. Regards, JT
    This is not the first time there has been an issue with him. This site will not tolerate verbal attacks on it's members by anyone.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by me109g4 View Post
    Decisions such as banning are not taken lightly as we have pointed out many times before , it is a last resort , zero tolerance is something that isn't used on this forum !!

Unfortunately with this member similar things have happened before and last night was the straw that broke the camels back , if you were one of the members who received the abusive posts and pm's then you would understand that tolerance only has a certain level before enough is enough . That applies to any member here no matter who they are and whether then post anything interesting or not !!

Thanks to both mods for responding, I generally fly below the radar and was not aware this had been an issue in the past. As the final arbiter of conduct in here it falls to the mods to decide when enough is enough. With the explanation above you seem to have been justified in your actions. Regards,, JT

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33