Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Lean times

Article about: Just two finds on a recent Normandy trip - close to St Lo, what I assume to be a mortar fuse and an M1 case. The live round was found along with a number of cases closeby some months earlier

Default Lean times

Just two finds on a recent Normandy trip - close to St Lo, what I assume to be a mortar fuse and an M1 case. The live round was found along with a number of cases closeby some months earlier.

Things have dried up despite my research getting better. Anyone have the best settings for a Minelab Xterra70?

Billers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lean times  

Default Re: Lean times

Hi there !

It is the lot of a relichunter to have days like this......trust me I have had them to.

If you are searching near St Lo then I am afraid you are highly likely to be doing so illegally (unless you have written permission of the 'state' legislator) and the French authorities have the power to impound you, your gear, your car and slap you in jail for a couple of weeks, even before any hearing.

Take my advice...stick to areas less risky ! You can find tons of stuff in the UK and on beaches and not break any laws.

Cheers

Steve T