Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Loads of items for I.D - Please have a look

Article about: Hi all, Heres quite a few finds I still have been unable to identify, thought I would put up and see if anyone can recognise anything, mention the Item number in your reply if you do! Thanks

Default Loads of items for I.D - Please have a look

Hi all,

Heres quite a few finds I still have been unable to identify, thought I would put up and see if anyone can recognise anything, mention the Item number in your reply if you do!
    Thanks
    Mark
    Loads of items for I.D - Please have a lookLoads of items for I.D - Please have a lookLoads of items for I.D - Please have a lookLoads of items for I.D - Please have a lookLoads of items for I.D - Please have a lookLoads of items for I.D - Please have a lookLoads of items for I.D - Please have a lookLoads of items for I.D - Please have a lookLoads of items for I.D - Please have a lookLoads of items for I.D - Please have a lookLoads of items for I.D - Please have a lookLoads of items for I.D - Please have a lookLoads of items for I.D - Please have a look

Item marked 1 I'm sure I've found something similar at a Junkers Ju88 crash site.

Thanks i check out ju88 parts itc looks like it holds a cable through it that was my initial thought but not sure.
    Been looking and think 16 may be part of a german wwii lighter.

Click on photos to enlarge for better detail, lots of views but no one recognise anything?