Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Looking for avid battlefield archaeologist

Article about: CASTING CALL: LOOKING FOR REAL LIFE BATTLEFIELD ARCHAEOLOGIST!!! *Are you or someone you know a true to life BATTLEFIELD ARCHAEOLOGIST? *Do you travel the country or the world combing histor

Default Re: Looking for avid battlefield archaeologist

Wow, I'm amazed that this could actually be genuine.

I agree Dave, we have no chance of presenting this just being a Joe Blogs.... but maybe as a small group like ours might get into this somehow as support/diggers/relic hunters after all we have so much knowledge as a group and have many stories to tell already, if they are doing programs on battlefield archeology then they will I'm sure be interested in what we have to say. Steve might need to send them an email. You never know it could lead on to something. As a group we have worldwide knowledge that they won't have. We know sites worldwide, we have items that have come from them and we know what we would expect to find where. I think its worth a shot.

DM

However on another note I could see Steve actually presenting this!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPpppppx\x

Having appeared on television in one or two programs, I can tell you that one the production staff and the presenter have made their minds up that their version of events is the truth, true historical facts must give way to good television

DM - E-mail sent about 12 hours ago on behalf of RRPG. Fingers crossed

Steve T

?

WOW Steve "Tony Robinson" T, I can just see it now , " Oh , runner could i have some tea in a china cup, preferably Earl grey, and peel me another grape" and before you say it, yes i might end up as the friggin runner

Quote by Whitehunter View Post
    BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPpppppx\x
    Kindly translate so we all may be enlightened to this enigma...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

It's his way of casting disdain on a particular post. He's young......you have to excuse him.

And Davejb......a runner ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! You were knackered sitting down, let alone running ! HAHAHAHAHAHA !

Steve T

?

I thought id get one in before you let loose on me, I had a runner when i was in Harry Potter, a little lad called Johnny, wanted to help dress me, got a bit worried about that, but he did get my dinner for me and brought me some fruit and took me to the set

?

Ive just noticed in my Hotmail re your post, instead of saying knackered it says naked, i had to laugh, if that had come out on your post there would have been a few embarrassing questions asked :grin::grin:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3