Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Looking for other Normandy WW2 relic hunters.

Article about: Hi, I live close to the town of St Lo in Normandy and have just started MD.I have always had a few site I wanted to try as I am a very keen historian of the fighting between the Americans an

?

Bonjour Michael,
    Please don’t leave.
    I understand fully your consideration for doing so, and I too was shocked by the personal attack you received from one who knew nothing about you, but I believe you shall be a great asset to this forum.
    I welcome you and am sure everyone else does too.

Bob

I have a lot of respect for Anderson and his knowledge so I hope that we can all get along and not let this divide us. It would be a sad loss to lose him and I hope that you Michael can also learn a great deal from this forum.
    My kind regards to you both.

Quote by Kohima View Post
    Bonjour Michael,
    Please don’t leave.
    I understand fully your consideration for doing so, and I too was shocked by the personal attack you received from one who knew nothing about you, but I believe you shall be a great asset to this forum.
    I welcome you and am sure everyone else does too.

Bob
    Thanks Bob for your kind words.
    How sad is it now a days you cannot ask for help without someone like Anderson seeing it as sign of weakness and puff out there chest and use you as punch bag to try to show how experienced they are and you NOT.
    Call me old school but I believe in Respect and as my mother taught me''if you have nothing nice to say then don't say it''.....what times we live in.

There is a name for these people in our new times and it's a Keyboard warrior.
    Take care

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    I have a lot of respect for Anderson and his knowledge so I hope that we can all get along and not let this divide us. It would be a sad loss to lose him and I hope that you Michael can also learn a great deal from this forum.
    My kind regards to you both.
    Respect is earned BlackCat so hats off to you for being positive about him and his little hissy fit.I think I will be very careful in future to open attacks like this and continue to be a part of this community.I wonder how long I need be a member before I too can treat other Newbies like this.
    Thank you all for you replies to my post
    Last edited by Normandydoc; 09-24-2018 at 02:40 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2