MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

More unidentified finds

Article about: Hello Gents. I have some more unidentified relics. Would really appreciate some help with ID on these. It's understandable if it's not possible to ID them all. Here we go: Magazine followers

Default Re: More unidentified finds

Hmm.....not Mauser K98 or M91/30 Mosin Nagant. I am running out of ideas now...
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The followers might possibly be American, because of the lend-lease program? Just a thought

Thanks

Danny

The large projectile looks like a 3" which was common from late 1860's to early WWII. Americans, British and French And??. I have several dating back to 1898 Spanish American War through WWI. This one has a different tip than any that I have. may have been a training round or marker round.

Maybe mag. parts are for SVT 40?

I will go and look! I forgot about the SVT.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Sucess! SVT40. Just stripped a mag down to check.

?

Thanks for the effort guys

My pleasure. Just taken a pic for you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture More unidentified finds  

?

We have a great forum All i can say.

HVK
    ?

Nice finds ! The one top left on the first photo - i gues it is not a grenade ?

Could it be a shaped charge for blowing holes in panzers / concrete ? The "tube" in the bottom could be the stand off these granades need to function ?

It is difficult with out photos from different angles. But the angle on the top cone is about the same...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2