Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Mouse's next site (and Jays)

Article about: ****ing hell ! This site is turning out to be amazing ,

Default Re: Mouse's next site (and Jays)

Quote by harry211 View Post
    Dm - on the pic of the big round lid, is that ACC I see stamped above the 1940 date?

Attachment 383754

Isn't ACC the standard abbreviation for Army Catering Corps? May be they are some kind of lid for provisions storage containers, though what specifically I have no idea?

cheers
    m
    I also came to the same conclusion, but DM has said they are all marked differently

Hey peeps, most say ACC, but then again some don't. One has a massive S in a circle.

just thought...can it be Army Catering Corps with a 1940 date, as the ACC it wasn't formed until 1941, unless they stamped the ACC later...hmmm

Please can a moderator please delete this entire page of comments and as far back as the last post that actually containing anything relevant to this thread. Once done, we can contain you post things.

Until then you can all just wait... I'm not having the thread ruined by pages of rubbish, sorry for the delay.

Thread tidied. In future could I suggest you don't participate in discussions within your thread that you consider irrelevant. This will avoid such occurences in the future. Also, a simple request to tidy it will suffice. Please avoid the unnecessary dummy spitting as the mods don't usually respond well to threats, however trivial.

Steve T

please stop with the bullying Steve. Its neither nice or nessassary. Even when your post have a point they are said in a spiteful way.

Quote by dangermouse View Post
    please stop with the bullying Steve. Its neither nice or nessassary. Even when your post have a point they are said in a spiteful way.
    What are you talking about? Steve handled this in a manner of respect and advice how to avoid further problems. This is a place for people in big boy pants.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

I'm curious about what looks like a non-British Canteen in the photo's ...

Was the item made of Aluminium or enameled steel ?

Gary J.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mouse's next site (and Jays)  

You are right.

Here is one from my collection with the cup.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mouse's next site (and Jays)  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Sorry Bob, but as you have no idea what your talking about only having seen about two out of all messages, you have nothing to actualy have an oppinion worthy of writing. So please also keep you silly insults of BIG BOY PANTS to your self.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast