Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mp35

Article about: guten abend kameraden.just wish to show this nice piece.this one is mine and the second as i know found in kurland pocket.metal is unbelieveble nice cond..so shame,but lock is mised(wasn,t t

Default Mp35

guten abend kameraden.just wish to show this nice piece.this one is mine and the second as i know found in kurland pocket.metal is unbelieveble nice cond..so shame,but lock is mised(wasn,t there in 100 m circle)markings still visible.maybe i should restore it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mp35   Mp35  

Mp35   Mp35  

Mp35   Mp35  

Mp35   Mp35  

Mp35   Mp35  

Default Re: Mp35

Do you have eny idea what is the price for mp35-is there any for sale in good cond.???? There is some pics of 9mm Beretta-just recently bought from Germany (with docs from Bundeskrim).But new i get sik with this small SS hellmachine. I read some text about MP35 which says that these MP's should have SS marking on.

Mp35   Mp35  

appie
    ?

I thought only some SS regiments used the MP35, but because they also use alot of Beutewaffen they don't all have SS markings.

?

i have the same things..
    only 40000 pieces prodused..

?

also no idea what i will do with...restoring?sell? lets this in original condition..?

Hi Ostland digger,
    your Beretta is actually produced for some south american Country probably Argentina..
    The marking is indeed write in spanish..."pistol mitralera"

Davide

PS I'm interested to buy relic MP35...PM me if you want to sell it...both inxis and ostlanddigger

?

sorry..sold..
    suomi m31 rested...in the same condition ,but with woodstock..

Quote by drago1983 View Post
    The marking is indeed write in spanish..."pistol mitralera"...
    The markings are actually in Romanian, it's built for the romanian army. "PISTOL MITRALIERA P.BERETTA CAL.9 MOD. 38A" Submachine gun Beretta 9mm calibre model 1938. So this was definetely used by the Romanian army

Quote by Mannlicher View Post
    The markings are actually in Romanian, it's built for the romanian army. "PISTOL MITRALIERA P.BERETTA CAL.9 MOD. 38A" Submachine gun Beretta 9mm calibre model 1938. So this was definetely used by the Romanian army
    Agree Mannlicher,
    it's sound so spanish...

Davide

yep... related languages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast