Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

MY first post, it won't be my last!

Article about: Thanks Jerry I got a little excited when I thought it was '50' as this would have been something to do with the gunnery/turret system

Default Re: MY first post, it won't be my last!

no need for abuse espesialiy off a mod??? i'm not far from you give me a p.m, if your up our way

?

Martin i think your missing the point of the comments made, noones abusing Jerry, its called friendly banter, please read all the posts and you will find the theme behind them

oh well, if i missed the mark,,, i still think it's a bitt ott to a new member on his first post???

Hi Jerry, welcome to the forum!

Steve is only taking the mickey. Just be thankful you are not Dave or even worse than that Steve lives within 15 miles of me. You will soon get used to us

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Welcome to the forum.
    Regards.
    svir

well i obviuosly misread the whole thread big appologies if i've upset any one, happy days

?

Accepted if you missed the point , but Steve did actually offer to help Jerry with the use of a MD, but theres no way i can see that anything was OTT, first post or not, in fact i would suggest that Steve was putting someone at ease for their first post especially as all of his posts were followed by smilies, and to suggest that anyone on here resorts to "bullying", well thats just not the case and i would choose my words carefully, especially in relation to a respected member of this forum who has done nothing but good to encourage new members

?

just read your last post we crossed over in typing, no problems
    regards Dave

yeah ok dave, take a chill pill. likes its anything to do with you anyway, said i'm sorry don't need you throwing yer crap in????

hi martinc here,, seems bit of mischieve going on here????? this is genuinly from martinc, dont no whats going on but things are getting posted in my name that dont come from me?????

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast