Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

my trips and find on the battle and digging fields

Article about: I would like to share with you some pics I took in the years while going metaldetecting. For me it's just not finding stuff but also to be completely in harmony with the nature and the beaut

?

Default my trips and find on the battle and digging fields

I would like to share with you some pics I took in the years while going metaldetecting. For me it's just not finding stuff but also to be completely in harmony with the nature and the beauty of the places. It is a regenerating experience.
    I hope you'll like them
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my trips and find on the battle and digging fields   my trips and find on the battle and digging fields  

my trips and find on the battle and digging fields   my trips and find on the battle and digging fields  

my trips and find on the battle and digging fields   my trips and find on the battle and digging fields  

Regards

Matt

Default Re: my trips and find on the battle and digging fields

Looks like you have a beautiful and unspoiled my man place to work in, difficult to believe what happened there less than a centuary ago.

Thanks for showing the pics, and nice finds

Danny