Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Nazi War Diggers back again !!

Article about: Sadly after all the furore around the horrendous Nazi war Diggers programme two years ago featuring Craig Gottleib and our former modereator Steve T that led to the show being withdrawn by N

Lets face it, its all about qualifications and intent...this show would appear (and i say appear as i havent seen it, but it does involve a suspect character lol) to just be pure exploitation..there is a huge difference between archaeologists and 'treasure hunters'..one benefits us all in knowledge and the other benefits them only..there is always a huge difference between how a site should be treated if its within living memory, imagine some buffoon pulling out your grandfathers dogtag with a stupid big grin on their face..if on the other hand,they have qualified archaeologists on hand, then ok,its at least documented, but im afraid its probably not going to be the case

like most i need to watch it then pass judgment.

i've just seen this on sky well i did record it to see it as it seems to be going ahead.
    but them guys have no clue the way they handle the bones reminds me of Combat dealers but that was funny. This is a serious and they seem like they are trying to make a joke out of it.

?

I noticed tonight on Foxtel that it was going to be on according to their schedule.....however it was not shown and replaced with another show

?

Quote by AMTG View Post
    I noticed tonight on Foxtel that it was going to be on according to their schedule.....however it was not shown and replaced with another show
    This site says it was pulled in Australia and NZ ROLLING NEWS: “NAZI WAR DIGGERS” GETS UK TV DEBUT ON CHANNEL FIVE AS “BATTLEFIELD RECOVERY” – thePipeLine

Tony

I have a friend who was banned from this forum because he dared to criticise Steve T for the dangerous way he recovered relics from the ground. He said that Steve T would one day get someone killed. And now look what he is up to.....surprise, surprise. Guess all you sycophants who attacked my colleague and had him banned should hang your heads in shame. But I know you won't.

Quote by Opladen View Post
    I have a friend who was banned from this forum because he dared to criticise Steve T for the dangerous way he recovered relics from the ground. He said that Steve T would one day get someone killed. And now look what he is up to.....surprise, surprise. Guess all you sycophants who attacked my colleague and had him banned should hang your heads in shame. But I know you won't.
    No one is banned from this forum for a frivolous reason. I personally never had any contact with Steve T so I can not comment. However being familiar with policy for banning a member, I do not feel you know or are telling the entire story.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by Richard_J View Post
    Without seeing the program you are all unable to comment on how the remains are treated. As for its previous name that was chosen by the channel, and something that was out of the control of the presenters.
    In fact the witch hunt by people on this forum who Steve obviously thought were his friends and who would realise that he would never be involve with anything that was any way illegal or disrespectful is shameful.
    Steve T is a grown man and not some naive teenager, he must have known exactly what he was getting involved with and could have walked away from the show at any time. When Steve was given his marching orders i did feel a little sorry for him but now i think he deserved what he got!...

Quote by Opladen View Post
    I wonder why you are a member here Opladen, you seem very unhappy with the members of this forum. Not only on this thread either

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

The moment that Steve T allied himself with that Idiot, he destroyed himself and his fine reputation...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast