Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Nazi War Diggers back again !!

Article about: Sadly after all the furore around the horrendous Nazi war Diggers programme two years ago featuring Craig Gottleib and our former modereator Steve T that led to the show being withdrawn by N

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    When Steve was given his marching orders i did feel a little sorry for him but now i think he deserved what he got!...
    I believe that Steve was not given marching orders, I think that after discussion with Ade and what this forum is trying to represent, he made the decision to resign.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I believe that Steve was not given marching orders, I think that after discussion with Ade and what this forum is trying to represent, he made the decision to resign.
    Ralph.
    The only person in the history of the forum to do so....or be "allowed" to do so. Let's not get any funny ideas here, his position here was untenable and it was a way of him leaving with some shred of dignity remaining otherwise he would have been pushed.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Ralph.
    Only a figure of speech Ralph!....

Hello Woolgar....I think this forum is fantastic and the amount of information here is truly amazing. I just see red when I witness injustice...must be because I am a Libran !!! I will always speak my mind...I have to and yes, sometimes it gets me into trouble.
    Bob, I am telling it as I saw it happen. Perhaps there was another reason..... but I saw none. Anyway, it is, I suppose, past history and my colleague who was banned is still able to laugh at it.

Ralph.
    After discussion with a couple other mods familiar with the situation, this was the case. Opladen, let us leave it at that and any further posts be about the subject and not personalities.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by Opladen View Post
    Hello Woolgar....I think this forum is fantastic and the amount of information here is truly amazing. I just see red when I witness injustice...must be because I am a Libran !!! I will always speak my mind...I have to and yes, sometimes it gets me into trouble.
    Bob, I am telling it as I saw it happen. Perhaps there was another reason..... but I saw none. Anyway, it is, I suppose, past history and my colleague who was banned is still able to laugh at it.
    In that case, may I suggest a suitable avatar for you as you seem not to have one......

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I hope that in the end Channel 5 will not show this thing, in life some people prefer and choose to be on the dark side, we here defend what is right and I am glad to hear that mostly everyone agrees on this subject

This guy Opladen is a troller ..nothing more. Clueless to say the least ..Forming conclusions without the facts.
    They stay in hiding never gaining anything...and always amount to nothing. They have no Character or integrity shouting insults and throwing stones at passing cars while hiding in the weeds.

A place for these Drama Kings are reserved here >> Mystery Drama and Intrigue

This thread is heading for a shut down as it is beginning to attract flies.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    This guy Opladen is a troller ..nothing more. Clueless to say the least ..Forming conclusions without the facts.
    They stay in hiding never gaining anything...and always amount to nothing. They have no Character or integrity shouting insults and throwing stones at passing cars while hiding in the weeds.

A place for these Drama Kings are reserved here >> Mystery Drama and Intrigue

This thread is heading for a shut down as it is beginning to attract flies.
    No worries Larry, he is not among us anymore.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

A Mods work is never ending..... keeping rodents out of the play area.

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast