MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Nazi War Diggers back again !!

Article about: Sadly after all the furore around the horrendous Nazi war Diggers programme two years ago featuring Craig Gottleib and our former modereator Steve T that led to the show being withdrawn by N

Quote by Larry C View Post
    A Mods work is never ending..... keeping rodents out of the play area.
    You know it's not really a controversial topic/thread until someone gets banned.

Quote by avenger View Post
    You know it's not really a controversial topic/thread until someone gets banned.
    this guy got banned for insulting comments he made on another thread combined with his attitude here.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    this guy got banned for insulting comments he made on another thread combined with his attitude here.
    Ah. I see.

I'm not criticizing. I know you guys don't flippantly ban folks. I'm just having a little fun with Larry's reply and photo.

Quote by avenger View Post
    Ah. I see.

I'm not criticizing. I know you guys don't flippantly ban folks. I'm just having a little fun with Larry's reply and photo.
    better to be the greyhound than the rabbit.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

My thanks to all our fine, fine moderators for their excellent hygiene. All hail!

Quote by Larry C View Post
    This thread is heading for a shut down as it is beginning to attract flies.
    As any place with dead bodies is bound to do. Luckily, pest control has struck.

The thread still serves a good purpose, though, namely to make it clear to any outsiders who happen to stumble upon this site that the vast majority of us do not condone the actions of such graverobbers.

By the way, I understand that this ghoulish program's Polish release title translates as "Seekers of War Treasure". At least that's truth in advertising.

?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

"It proved an extraordinary production with some significant finds; in Latvia, three soldiers were recovered and now have been properly laid to rest in military cemeteries; a recovered dog tag of a Wehrmacht soldier was supplied to the German authorities to inform next of kin and, in Poland, 36 soldiers and civilians were found and they too have finally been buried with honour,’ Clearstory said."

If the real motivation is only the history and archeology, why a dealer is on the place ?
    I don' t like the kind of money motivation atmosphere who' s floating around this "Documentary". But it' s only my point of view.

When i saw this guy take the bone and use it as an old rusted iron piece makes me sick and angry.

Collectors life is hard beetween people who think you' re a nazi, fakers and robbers who want to sell you trash,...
    We really don' t need advertise like this... It seems collect militaria will become a very uncomfortable place (not ) to be...

Less than 4 hours until broadcast, I am prepared for the anticipated furore with not a little trepidation and disquietude.

Nazi War Diggers back again !!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Just been watching some of this nonsense
    Is Steve T the guy with the glasses ?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast