Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Nazi War Diggers back again !!

Article about: Sadly after all the furore around the horrendous Nazi war Diggers programme two years ago featuring Craig Gottleib and our former modereator Steve T that led to the show being withdrawn by N

Quote by Richard_J View Post
    Very good, objective....

Oh Ned, I saw all four episodes before they were due to be aired by NG channel, what we saw tonight was no different to the episode one I saw nearly two years ago (apart from the name change logo thingy, titles that the word I'm looking for).
    It appears that my presumption this was a one off programme is seriously flawed. In that case I can't believe it's actually going to get worse next week!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Jan
    ?

Quote by big ned View Post
    It appears that my presumption this was a one off programme is seriously flawed. In that case I can't believe it's actually going to get worse next week!
    Believe me it will... It´s absolute crap. Put together bullshit.

Best,

Jan

Hey if they've edited the show i don't know what all the fuss is about!.....

sarcasm
    ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/Submit
    noun
    the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

?

Are you just saying this for effect , are you confusing S T with C G , Have you ever met S T , if you have then will know that your comment is not only insulting but inaccurate, and although you call yourself HistoryMan I would suggest that you and he bear no resemblance to the knowledge he holds regarding history and relic recovery and the identification of relics, also can you enlighten us all on how many articles you have written and had published for some very prominant magazine publications, how many conferences do you attend to share that knowledge, present your items for review, attend schools to teach the younger generation about wartime history and recovery, by all means share your abundance of knowledge on this subject and your qualifications to name yourself HistoryMan

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Hey if they've edited the show i don't know what all the fuss is about!.....

sarcasm
    ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/Submit
    noun
    the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    From what I saw it hasn't been edited, apart from the titles, but don't let that get in the way of your 'joke'.....

Quote by Richard_J View Post
    From what I saw it hasn't been edited, apart from the titles, but don't let that get in the way of your 'joke'.....
    Nazi War Diggers back again !!
    I apologise.

Am thinking this thread is nearing closure....10 pages of wasted bandwidth...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I have to agree with you William, it has taken this long to prove that a great many people have been talking out of certain parts of their anatomy where the sun does,nt shine

And why not? Afterall, it'll chapter 2 next week and it can all start again.

On a more serious point, it was interesting to note that during the commercial breaks, NO advertisment by any companies or their products were shown, only adverts for other programmes coming to, or currently showing on Channel 5 at prime time were seen. I think that fact alone says that NO ONE wishes to be seen to be endorsing "Battlefield Recovery", even at the best time available to advertise their wares or services.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Ned, have you been watching the same programme??? Second end of part there were 6 adverts not related to coming events on Channel 5
    1. Subway advert
    2.Listerine Total care
    3.Mobile strike, a games app
    4.Oak Furniture Land
    5. Sunday Express
    6, Sky Broadband
    I thought you were more observant than that, especially before posting an inaccurate statement

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast