Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

New video - WW2 gunnery range

Article about: HI all I wanted to share with you my latest video, showing the finds made at an old WW2 gunnery range here in the UK. Lots of video of me digging stuff up and even a bit of metal detecting H

Default New video - WW2 gunnery range

HI all

I wanted to share with you my latest video, showing the finds made at an old WW2 gunnery range here in the UK.

Lots of video of me digging stuff up and even a bit of metal detecting

Hope you like it

WW2 gunnery range - Great WW2 finds - September 2011 - YouTube

Cheers

Steve T

Default Re: New video - WW2 gunnery range

Nice video, Steve! Thanks for sharing.

Regards

Love the video Steve!!
    I subbed an invited you to be friends on Youtube, my Youtube name is "saveVara"

Best regards from Norway

?

Good finds there Steve, and the music was good too, half expected to see you leaping over the dunes on your moped for Great Escape then to see you swoop majestically low over the dunes on your hang glider whilst avoiding a squadron of angry seagulls led by that famous Gullwaffe leader Von Herring with the BoB playing in the background. DakaDakaDakaDaka," you can teach monkeys to fly better than that " :grin::grin:

brilliant vid steve i thought i was subbed to you and now im subbed again (darn utube)

tom

Thanks all

All friend requests approved !

Dave - I did try leaping over the dunes on my moped but came a cropper on a sign that said 'No motorcycling allowed'. However, I soon made up for this disappointment by running along the beach with my arms outspread going 'dakaDakaDakaDakaDaka', and, 'Tally Ho chaps !', and, 'Bandits 12 o'clock low ! Ya got one on your tail skip !!!! DAKADAKADAKADAKADAKA GOT 'IM !!!'

THAT was almost as much fun as the MDing

Steve T

?

I can just see you doing that as well,,,,what next, on all fours going tankity tankity tank
    "Er hello, is that the hospital, yes id like to report a man behaving very strange in the sand dunes, whats that?, yes , a jacket will be needed and a good shot of thorazine or perhaps ketamine , he is on all fours"

Is this the first time you've pictured me on all fours Dave, or should I be worried ?

?

I can assure you Steve you have absolutely everything to be worried about, namely i will be at the next dig for one, DM will be there, John will be there, shall i go on or is that enough for one day