Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Normandy relics

Article about: Many Thanks for the replys, i will make the resturant a definate lunch stop.

Default Re: Normandy relics

Ok guys...i'm a frog..
    So: don't dig on the D-Day beaches,unless you want to enjoy French Gendarmerie humour...
    The best you have to try: park your car close to a farmer's house in an historical site,bring him a bottle of Pastis(10 quids...)and using your best French language ,ask him to dig on his property,assuring him you will fill the holes after...
    It will generally works..
    But forget about the 2 miles widht lane around the beaches,VERY hazardous(lawly speaking) area...
    One idea is to chat with french diggers,sufficently intelligent to share their " mushroom sites" with you...
    That is just my point of view,and personnaly,i know some interesting places,even if i'm not a detectorist...(around Rouen,Seine Maritime..,)

From August the 27 th to 30 th, in a forest close to my house...What a hell it was for you Brits!!It is now a very quiet place,especially in the evening,when the forest lawmen are sleeping,ha ha ha!

?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Not sure about the exact laws in Denmark regarding metal detecting but by your post i take it you are digging illegally which is something that we cannot condone on this forum . In the UK someone who digs illegally in the middle of the night to avoid detection is known as a Night Hawk. Can i suggest that if you are going to dig you do it within the laws of Denmark,

regards

Paul
    I highly doubt that... I am from Denmark and according to the Museum Law as it's called, one is not allowed to dig within 100 meters of museum property/area. This guy is obviously digging on Bunker Museum Hirtshals. This is open to the public but the area is museum property, so people can easily take a tan on the bunkers. No problem. One needs permission from private landowners to dig even beeches. One can only get permission to dig museum grounds if one is a member of a official archaeological group. Here is a link in Danish to all rules and regulation on the subject, if he needs it. http://www.kulturarv.dk/fileadmin/us...vejledning.pdf

Furthermore, you need permission to dig at all times in Denmark, either from owner of land or official permission. Also the night is not like day in Denmark. This is total Bull.... AND... There is lots of unmasked pics of "the guy from Gumrak"(Sebastian), blaming other does not make stalingradshadow's action right. Nice try though. There is many reasons not to show your face as a digger in Russia, among them the possibility of being robbed ect. AND... The most correct he have written in his post is, that if anybody sees him dig, there would be 20 other guys in a very short time. Correct, but it will not be guys with metal detectors. It would be guys with guns and police badges. Signing off...

man go to dig no read by the way sebatian have youtube page how to bring the history to surface i dont sell anything i colect

?

We all like digging and watching other people's finds. But only those legit. I would take seriously what Datrus just wrote, then of course it's up to you.
    Regards

Matt

?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    I highly doubt that... I am from Denmark and according to the Museum Law as it's called, one is not allowed to dig within 100 meters of museum property/area. This guy is obviously digging on Bunker Museum Hirtshals. This is open to the public but the area is museum property, so people can easily take a tan on the bunkers. No problem. One needs permission from private landowners to dig even beeches. One can only get permission to dig museum grounds if one is a member of a official archaeological group. Here is a link in Danish to all rules and regulation on the subject, if he needs it. http://www.kulturarv.dk/fileadmin/us...vejledning.pdf

Furthermore, you need permission to dig at all times in Denmark, either from owner of land or official permission. Also the night is not like day in Denmark. This is total Bull.... AND... There is lots of unmasked pics of "the guy from Gumrak"(Sebastian), blaming other does not make stalingradshadow's action right. Nice try though. There is many reasons not to show your face as a digger in Russia, among them the possibility of being robbed ect. AND... The most correct he have written in his post is, that if anybody sees him dig, there would be 20 other guys in a very short time. Correct, but it will not be guys with metal detectors. It would be guys with guns and police badges. Signing off...
    Good advice , many thanks !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

@ stalingradshadow. No i'm not a cop. Don't know if your comment has been removed or what. I'm a digger myself. In my opinion it does not matter much if diggers sell some or most of their findings. It takes funding to dig and it's hard work. The most important is that items are being found, presented and tells about the history. I also know that there is some "black" or semi "black" diggers around, and that's fine with me. They still bring forward important objects for all to see. As long as they keep to some code of honour and respect, i have no problem with this. But stating that it's perfectly legal to dig on museum property in my Fatherland is just something i can't just sit and watch without replying to.

?

Quote by stalingradshadow View Post
    Halooo i dig also in during the day but someone see you discover something next day there will be a 20 guys with a metal detector ...be carefull wats you said man iam realy angry i goo to police couple of time with full bullet and diliver ....in the midle of the night in summer is like in during the day no dark and turist also it is on the bunkers ...iam not interesting to people watch on me i dont like buy the way the low it is ok in denmark and police from my city knows about mee ...maby look at the guy hoo dig in gumrak this is ilegal to discover remains on the soldier also i see dogtags from my gradfather ROMANIAN division ...this mafia is in russia not in denmark YOU WANT A PICTURE WITH ME AND DISCOVER IN DURING THE DAY ALSO TOGHEDER WITH MY WIFE this is the first low on metal detecting said STAY AWAY FROM THE KURIOUS PEOPLE ...DO YOU THINK IAM ONLY ONE HOO DIG IN DENMARK HA HA HA HA HA IAM SMART AND I KNOW ALL THE FIELD IN MY AREEA ...i was on the public park 2 weeks ago i find a piece of germandogtag ss 30 people watch on me ..i realy dont like whay many picture hoo my i see on some topic i dont see the face of the diggers in special people hoo dig in russia do you think iam stupid to loose my detector from 2000euro
    Forgot to add to this post , are you sure it's legal to dig in public parks that's one area i assume that would be off limits ,

cheers

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Paul E. Maybe i wrote something incorrect or you misunderstood . It's not legal to dig in public parks without permission. We have in DK cemeteries which is also public parks. The place this guy is digging is a public park and at the same time museum property. To dig this site one will have to be in a official archaeological team.

HEY PLEASE YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF YOU I SAID I DIG NEAR HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEARRRRRRRRRR HELOOOOOOOOOOONEAR AGAIN HIRTSHALS AND YOU VIKING HAVE SOMETHING WITH ME STAY AWAY FROM ME,,,, AND I WRITE PUBLIC PARK WHEN THE PEOPLE SPEND TIME,,, NO GRAVES ,,,,THIS DOG TAG FIND IN THE MIDLE OF THE PUBLIC PARK NO cemeteries SHAME ON YOU YOU DONT NOTHING TO DO JUST TO TAKE CARE OF ME WELL GO AND DIG LOOK WHAT AT FIND YESTERDAY IN THE PUBLIC PARK datrus from russia

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast