Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Normandy relics

Article about: Many Thanks for the replys, i will make the resturant a definate lunch stop.

Default Re: Normandy relics

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Nighthawking. That sort of thing gives genuine Military Archaeologists a bad name and I would suggest that this Forum has no place for such suggestion.

Kinda strange to volunteer so much information!.......No Fishing allowed!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Normandy relics  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Some interesting info here....and some Loony Tunes input - man, what a read.
    Good thing that some were weeded out.

Dr pepper97
    ?

I'm new to the whole game of Metal Detecting, I've been looking at buying a detector for about three years now and I'm going to give in this time. What scrambles my mind is the general hate and or hostility towards people using metal detectors, my self being Australian (I hope out laws are okay) but the European laws seem quite hefty, in regards to people using metal detectors. At the same time I can sort of see why, cause you will get those few people that will steal relics and disrespect people's property. Any ways just my two cents!

Just a bit more I had on my mind. My self I'm currently doing my private pilots license, one of the things I love about flying/ aviation is that generally everyone has got a positive attitude towards it. It feels like with metal detecting the people that do it, have a positive attitude but people not in on it have a negative attitude about it, it's sad that it's like that.
    Last edited by Dr pepper97; 05-07-2014 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Adding more text.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8