Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

RAF Folkingham Lincolnshire

Article about: Nice picture Jerry.. of a nice vehicle..I didn't see that but then a gain I wasn't really looking around..in fear of being shot..lol. Cheers Terry.

?

Nice picture Jerry.. of a nice vehicle..I didn't see that but then a gain I wasn't really looking around..in fear of being shot..lol. Cheers Terry.

?

Great pic of the 'Antar' getting swallowed by the undergrowth.

I was at nelson green and son's yard 3 years ago buying some bren carrier track that was still attached to a wartime recovery trailer. it really is an amazing place.
    I wouldn't worry about anything getting scrapped just yet as the vehicles are still actively being broken for parts, although no doubt the time will come when it's all gone but that will be a good few years yet.

I last visited about 3 years ago as it was a local airfield, I explained my interest to Mr Green and he was happy for me to visit providing the shed load of photos didn't appear on the net, I kept my promise however the site has been visited dozens of times and even made it on the Daily Mail website, as far as I'm aware no more visits were permitted.

The site has a varied history everything from USAAF troop movements, motor sport and Thor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2