Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

some finds

Article about: hey ho guys just wanna show you some finds i had last year... all was taken by KMRD (german service for this kind of finds).... enjoy

?

Default some finds

hey ho guys

just wanna show you some finds i had last year... all was taken by KMRD (german service for this kind of finds).... enjoysome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome findssome finds

?

Default Re: some finds

the mines (russian) was not only this two one.(pic next to the para helmet) the KMRD found over 150 of these, also lot of "schmetterlingsminen", "sprenfallen", exploder and many waste. they needed one Merceds Sprinter (long version) to take this stuff (only the mines and so on) the waste is still there....

An the missiles (next to the pic from red car) was 7,62cm missiles.... i found three... and the KMRD found 17.... also 20 of this... and it was 10 meters away from a kindergarten... meanwhile i have a golden customer card at KMRD

I luv that para helmet!!!..

Hi,
    great pics my favourite is the helmet and the relic weapons, IE pistol and rifle.
    dave,

Some amazing finds. I've moved your topic to the battlefield archaeology forum as I think it is more relevant than this forum.

The 20mm magazine is my favourite

Steve T

The one projectile next to the lighter ( Lighter below) looks like a KwK43 AP round with a Bodenzunder. VERY touchy piece. Has a cockecked firing pin held back by a thin metal collett which corrodes. Does not need to be spun up to be armend. One of the most dangerous things you can find. Almost always blown in place.

Terrific finds. I too love the Fallschirmjager helmet, revolver and the bayonets !
    I am envious of all you European and British Diggers.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Quote by hassiman View Post
    The one projectile next to the lighter ( Lighter below) looks like a KwK43 AP round with a Bodenzunder. VERY touchy piece. Has a cockecked firing pin held back by a thin metal collett which corrodes. Does not need to be spun up to be armend. One of the most dangerous things you can find. Almost always blown in place.
    it was a 8,8 cm with time and bodenzüder... i hope that we mean the same pic... (pic next to magazine)

?

awesome.. hopefully Bill and I will be digging soon.

Great finds. Thanks for posting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast