Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Some of my Aircraft relic collection.

Article about: Thought I would just share a few pictures of some of my collection,Which has been put away for many years,Now I am picking up the hobby again and finding things in the loft long ago forgotte

?

Default Re: Some of my Aircraft relic collection.

Hi Harry,Not sure,Possibly,Gary
    Last edited by mossie; 12-08-2012 at 01:45 PM.

hi mossie I had just about finished by then,tobusy at the kent B O B musem.

?

This time a retractable foot step from a battle of France hurricane,Showing bullet holes.
    Also a few small items from a B17,The remains of a set of earphones and fragment of oxy mask.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some of my Aircraft relic collection.   Some of my Aircraft relic collection.  

Some of my Aircraft relic collection.   Some of my Aircraft relic collection.  

?

Tonight I found a box of items I had forgot I had.

A pump with a nice lable from an HE111.
    A nice linkage from a Stuka marked nicely with the 87 stamp.
    A valve guide and engine lable from a Ju88.
    And two oxy bottles,One from a ME109 and the other from an HE111.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some of my Aircraft relic collection.   Some of my Aircraft relic collection.  

?

A few small pieces from a Blenheim which crashed in Kent,I prefer smaller pieces,I have had a lot of larger pieces before,But they just take up to much room,I have a section of Stuka wing that just keeps moving up and down the shed.

I will sort some more pictures out soon.

?

Here is a small piece of Merlin engine from a 303 sqn hurricane and pieces of an unknown B17 which crashed in Tonbridge on the 24/02/44,It was possibly a 447th bomb group aircraft.
    If anyone knows what the small handle was I would be interested in knowing,Thank you.

?

This time I have added two Rolls Royce merlin engine Pistons,One from a Hurricane the other from a Spitfire,Both aircraft came down in Kent During the battle of Britain.

?

A few more items.

A Hurricane aerial mast.

A Valve from a Hurricanes merlin.

An Oxy mask and parachute release from a Do17

And belt and Buckle from a Do17.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2